Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Funny SMS- مزاحیہ ایس ایم ایس

A popular motivational speaker said:
"The best years of my life were spent in the arms of of a woman who was not my wife!"
The audiance was in silence and shock: The speaker added: "And that woman was my mother!"
Laughter and Applause!
A top manager trained by him tried to copy this at home after a drink. He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner:
"The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"
Standing there for 20 sec trying to recall the second half of the joke, he finally blurted out: "and I can't remember who she was!"
By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed, nurses recovering from burns of boiling water..
Moral of the Story: Don't copy if you can't Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment